Effective Services’ Mission is to provide a fully comprehensive financial and advisory service to small business owners. We will achieve this by:
- fully understanding the needs and goals of our clients
- educating our clients about compliance and finance, making it as easy as possible
- performing the work required accurately and on time
- providing meaningful financial information
- utilising technology to improve processes when appropriate
- sharing our expertise in other areas of business management
- assisting our clients to set and achieve their business goals
Sue Tayler ~ founder
Effective Services was started by Sue in 1995, a registered Public Accountant, Tax and BAS Agent with a Masters Degree in Commerce, FIPA, Fellow Institute Certified Bookkeepers, MYOB Certified Consultant, Xero Certified Advisor, qualified trainer, Regional Facilitator and Advisory Council member for Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Inc.
Virna Fagundes – Accountant / Bookkeeper
Virna Fagundes joined Effective Services in Nov 2014. Virna’s passion is Live accounting systems and her experience in this area is adding value to the on-line services we offer. Virna is currently studying towards a Masters Degree in accounting.
Monica Hung – Accountant / Bookkeeper
Monica is also a member of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and comes to us with extensive bookkeeping experience in MYOB and Xero.
We use also use Australian bookkeepers who are members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and Registered with the ATO as BAS Agents. Myreeann, Sandra and Erica