November 12, 2016
Bookkeeping and accounting are an essential part of running any size business. As our lives seem to get busier and more demanding, business owners are looking for ways to perform critical tasks faster and more efficiently. The need to run a business from anywhere and at any time is becoming increasingly important.
At Effective Services, we’re proud to announce the launch of our free new mobile bookkeeping App, aimed at helping our clients easily access, utilise, and update their bookkeeping and accounting information on-the-go, 24/7. Effective Services is one of the very first bookkeeping businesses in Australia to offer this technology to clients and businesses.
Businesses are looking for ways to find time in their schedules, and the innovative Effective Services App aims to make this a realty. App-users can access calculators, check tax information, keep track of financial dates, upload receipts and manage expenses, log company vehicle miles, access bookkeeping programs, and contact their bookkeeper directly – all from one App on their mobile device.
Effective Services Smart Accounting App features
The Effective Services App is a tool for clients and business owners to use in order to easily update, manage, and access all of the key bookkeeping information they need at any time. Features of the App include:
- Easy-to-use Calculators for tax rates, PAYG Withholding, loan repayments, company tax, GST and other important financial calculators to use on-the-go
- Never lose track of receipts again with the Receipt and Expense Manager. Simply take a photo of the receipt, categorise it, store it, or send it to your bookkeeper right away
- Tax Tables such as company and individual tax rates
- An electronic GPS Logbook for company vehicles, trips, and expenses to make sure business mileage is tracked accurately and is available for export at any time for claims
- Important Financial Dates for BAS, tax lodgement and payment
- An Income Tracker to keep users up to date with incoming financials and multiple streams of income
- Access from within the App to accounting and bookkeeping Apps so users can invoice clients easily from the mobile device
- A 24/7 real-time Finance News stream for users to keep on top of the latest developments in finance
These features are designed to help users quickly see information at their fingertips whenever they need it, to update details as they go, to save time and communications down the track with their bookkeeper or accountant, and to monitor how their finances are doing from wherever they may be. The App performs multiple financial tasks in order to give users more time to focus on their other business needs.
Our App will also be updated as new finance technologies and services emerge. It is available complimentary right now on both Android and iOS devices. You can download it here on iTunes, or here on Google Play. Or to talk to one of our friendly Effective Services team members about your business bookkeeping and accounting needs, you call contact us today on 02 9555 2395 or visit us online.